Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cyber Fights

I had my first cyber fight. It wasn’t intentional but I guess it had to be done. What you haven’t heard about it? Where have you been? My name has been mud for a week now. I’m not going to rehash it here. Do a google you’ll find somebody talking about that crazy, sexually repressed LaShaunda over at SORMAG.

I learned a lot about myself during this crazy time.

1. Never say never. – I always say this because when you do it always happens. I still believe it. So I refuse to say I’ll never have another cyber fight, because you just don’t know.

2. I’m a lot stronger than I thought – There were times during this time I wanted to sign off of the internet and never come back. However the Lord opened my eyes and let me know I didn’t have to run. I have the right to stand up for myself and I have the right to promote what I want.

3. I have some great supporters online – I’ve always known that my SORMAG community was a wonderful group of people, but this week has shown me they are the best group of people ever. A big fat THANK YOU to my SORMAG community.

4. God is so good – He showed me how amazing he is and that I’m a child of his which means I’m under his protection. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Thank you Jesus.

Its been a tough week, but you know what I survived, learned a few things and I know I can hold my head up and be proud of what I send out into the world. If you don’t agree with me, that’s fine, but you don’t have the right to make me change my mind.

So you’ll still be seeing me on net, I still have a few things to do.

Many blessings to you and thanks so much for stopping by.

3 comments:

Michelle Monkou said...

Adversity makes us stronger. You may be a l'il thing :-), but you've got the strength of a giant.

Hugs

Michelle

LaShaunda said...

Thanks Michelle,

It was great seeing you at slam. Loved the hair.

Pamela J said...

I have no idea what you were standing against, haven't heard and don't plan to go looking. But, I do know this, that when you stand up for God, you will get adversity. You will be in battles. You are right, no one has the right to make you change your mind: that is up to God through the Holy Spirit. If you line up with God's word, that is what is important. Then you can count me in with your supporting section as well.
Pam
cepjwms at yahoo dot com