Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Grace Blast

Today I received a Grace Blast from Claudia Mair Burney, just a few words to lift my spirit. Sometimes we need a few words to help us along the way. - Thank you Claudia.

Today I want to talk about a few other Grace Blasts I’ve received this year.

Linda Beed – I’m going to call her my spiritual writing mentor. I’ve known her a few years online, but we finally met this year at Slam. She’s me when I grow up. LOL
I don’t think she knows how much her weekly phone calls meant to me this year. We shared ideas about writing and SORMAG. She kicked me off the fence a many of times. Her group held writing a contest and I was one of the winners. Talking about smiling for a week.

Marilynn Griffith – She has become one of my favorite authors. I know when I pick up one her books she’s going to inspire me and lift up my spirits. Her emails always come when I need them. She understands this writing journey because she’s been there and done that. I just want her to know that I appreciate her and her words of encouragement.

Patricia Woodside and Ty Moody – Two writers who are on this path with me. We hold each other up and we share our wealth of knowledge. You two have pushed me when I didn’t want to be pushed. Your posts on your blogs encourage me to keep on and I know one day I will be introducing the world to your books. I can’t wait.

Rhonda McKnight – I’m so excited to know your writing career is taking off. I look forward to reading your books. Thank you for your critiques, I so needed them, and this year they help me improve my manuscript. I look forward to introducing you to my SORMAG readers.

There are many more spirits who have blessed me this year, just wanted to send out a thank you to these wonderful people. I’m so thankful for having you in my life.

Thank you Linda, Marilynn, Patricia, Ty and Rhonda for being my friend.

2 comments:

upwords said...

Thank YOU, LaShaunda. You are such a blessing to so many people. We all love you much.
marilynn

rhonda mcknight said...

LaShaunda,

Honestly, you are a blessing to the writing community. I'm always here for you. I can't wait to see you achieve your dream. Thanks so much for thinking of me and gracing me with your words.

Love,

Rhonda