Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day - Thank You

When I joined the Navy at eighteen, I was so naïve I believed I would see the world on a cruise ship. A few months later I found out what I really was in the Navy for when we started having issues overseas. I was in seaman training and most of the men were called up to serve overseas. It hit us all that this was serious business.

Today when you join the military you know that there is a chance that you will have to fight for your country. I have the most respect for our military force today.

For those who serve - You didn’t have to sign up to join the military, but you did. You risk your life each and everyday so we can be comfortable in our homes.

THANK YOU

I pray the Lord continues to keep you safe and bring you home safely.

Have a safe Memorial Day

P.S. To my family members who serve -Khalilah Limbrick and Devora Bevly-Jones. You ladies rock - Love ya.

No comments: