I thought I was ready to move to the cover stage of this self publishing journey. Unfortunately I’m not. To create a cover you have to have a title. I’m still stuck on the title.
I had a title, but everyone said it was too much and so I researched titles and learned short is better. Now I can’t decide on what to use. I need some help. Will you tell me what works for you?
The book is about how to promote your book online.
1. See Ya On The Net – Reaching Readers Online
2. See Ya On The Net – Online Book Promotion
3. See Ya On The Net – How To Make Time For Online Book Promotion
4. See Ya On The Net – Building Your Online Brand
5. See Ya On The Net – Creating An Online Brand
6. See Ya On The Net – How To Promote Your Book Online
7. See Ya On The Net- Building An Online Brand
8. See Ya On The Net – Making Time For Promotion
9. See Ya On The Net – The Guide to Online Promotion
10. See Ya On The Net - The Guide To Creating An Online Promotion Plan
In the comments, choose the one you like.
None of these work for you. I'm game for suggestions.