Thursday, September 08, 2005

I'm So Excited!

Once I posted the information about the book drive. I started receiving messages. Everyone wants to help. Their goal is 30,000 books. I know we can make it. I feel great knowing I’m doing something. Feeling helpless is not a good feeling. Having no money to share is even worst.

What can I do I kept asking myself? This is my way to help. It might not seem like much, but if you’re a book reader, you know a book can take you away from your problems. Maybe for a few hours someone can be transported into a new world. Maybe when they finish the book, they’ll see there is hope for them.

Right now it looks bleak, but there is calm after the storm. The Lord hasn’t left them. This is the time when he’s carrying them. Hold on my people, the Lord knows what he’s doing. You will make it through this and be a better person because of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delta employee fired for blogging sues airline
A former Delta Air Lines flight attendant who says she was fired weeks after she posted photos of herself in uniform on her Internet blog has filed a sexual discrimination lawsuit against the airline.
Hey there, you've got a great blog here! I'm thinking of bookmarking your site!

I have a mini pocket bike site. It pretty much covers mini pocket bike
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)