Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Rest In Peace

Richard Pryor

Yes I was a fan of Richard Pryor. He was the first comedian I ever saw do a concert. He cracked me up. Yes he had some vugar bits, but the man was funny. I was sadden to hear he died. He open doors for many other comedians and its good to know he’ll go down in history because of that.

Pat Morita

I was also sadden to hear of the death of Mr. Miyagi. In the 80's everybody was a fan of the Karate Kid movies. We all thought if we did the wax on wax off we could kick some butt.

My sympathy to their family, friends and fans. They will be truly missed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man,
Pat Morita too? It seems like everybody is dying... Wow. And Richard Pryor. I don't know why but this struck me as so shocking. More so even than Luthor. I know he's been sick for years but it made me realize that there are so many people who this generation won't remember. I'm really getting older...
mary