Wednesday, November 29, 2006

CFBA Author Intro: R.K. Mortenson


R.K. Mortenson

I'm R. K. Mortenson (the R and K may stand for "Really Kind," "Radically Kool," or "Remarkably Knowledgeable." They also happen to be my initials-Randall Kent. Though I go by Randy.) I've loved children's fantasy and adventure stories my whole life. Still do. Can't get enough of them. That's why I decided to write some of my own.

Landon Snow



Meet Landon Snow he is a small town boy just like you! He fights with his younger sisters, he is confused by adults, filled with doubts about God, and disillusioned with life, but a magic journey through the Book of Meaning will lead him into a realm where new friends are discovered and answers unearthed.

Fall into the pages of Landon Snow and become captivated by this compelling story. Follow Landon into a fantasy world where books speak, chess pieces come to life, and a golden coin rules the Odds. You'll cheer when a once-disillusioned boy emerges from this awesome adventure with his faith regained and hope restored.

Landon Snow and the Auctor's Riddle is the first book of a new series for fantasy fans of all ages. Once you enter this otherworld, you may find it hard to leave.

Visit R.K. Mortenson: http://www.landonsnow.com/

1 comment:

PatriciaW said...

Sounds interesting. Think I'll introduce my 11-year-old to this. We've done Harry Potter and other fantasy series but I like the idea of him reading a Christian fantasy series.