Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

Today is my first child birthday. She’s eleven years old. I can still remember her moving inside of me trying her best to come out.

She wanted a slumber party for her birthday, and decided on a spa theme. My crazy self agreed to it.

She had 10 guest and they all were ready for their spa treatment. After a ton of pizza, I set up my spa stations and the spa was open.

I’m telling you these girls really thought they were at the spa. I did manicures and pedicures for them and dipped their hands/feet in paraffin. I was done by 1:30 a.m.

It was tiring but I will admit I enjoyed it.

My little girl had a wonderful time and is the owner of a new cell phone. Something she’s been bugging me about for three years.

She’s the last birthday in our house, so we have three months until the birthdays began again.

Yesterday I was super lazy. I sat on the couch and watched the shows I taped, Grey’s Anatomy and Army Wives.

No comments: