Tuesday, January 05, 2010

2010 Goals

I’m ready for the new year. I have a new book floating in my head, so I know I’ll be doing a lot of writing this year. I have a book almost done, so I know there will be a lot of revision and I have a book that’s in the final stage of revision, so I’ll finally be able to be DONE.

This year I’m doing things different. I’m writing instead of just talking about it. I’m good at talking about it, but you can’t finish the book talking about it.


Last year was a very stressful year. I let that get in the way of my writing. I didn’t focus on my writing because my mind was in chaos.

This year I’m getting past the chaos and focusing on what’s important to me. Writing is important to me.

Goals

Write First Draft of Middle Grade Book --April 1, 2010

Complete Second Draft of TRUST --February 1, 2010

Complete Final Draft of WAITING --March 1, 2010

1 comment:

rhonda mcknight said...

Great goals. I'll be checking up on ya!