Hanging out with my family can be trip sometimes. I will admit I enjoyed Spring Break with the Hoffman crew and will consider making this an annual event for us. However I will consider the following tips.
- Never have a suite that doesn’t include a room for the children. Sharing a room is not the way to go.
- Remember your children aren’t angels, make sure they have things to do and if bored make sure they don’t have to occupy the same space.
- If its March madness time, leave the hubby at home because he doesn’t want to move from in front of the t.v.
- Bring your books (kindle, nook) because you will have time to read.
- Make sure the continental breakfast is something your family will eat or you will end up spending money on breakfast.
- Bring toys to play in the pool with, (noodles, balls etc)
- Bring plenty of change, for the vendor machines and arcade games.
- Bring the wii, it’s a fun way to hang out with kids and you get a little exercise.
- Bring the wii if you have netfix, saves on buying in room movies. (must have free internet to do this.)
- Bring your laptop so you hang out on facebook or play bejeweled.
Those are few tips that help me have a successful spring break with the family. I didn’t get a chance to do any writing, but I did get to read and catch up on my 90 days Bible challenge.
I think if we’d had separate rooms, I’d gotten some writing and more reading in, but that’s fine. The goal was to hang out with the family and that’s what I did.
How did you spend your spring break?