Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Bible In 90 days - UPDATE

One of the things that drive me crazy when reading the Bible is reading about who begat who.  Saturday it finally hit me in the face why this is done.  I was reading about Jesus’ birth and they listed who begat who and it showed his lineage all the way to Adam.  Now if that wasn’t deep I don’t know what to tell you.

I will say this 90 days has been an experienced.  Some days I asked myself why are you doing this?  However when I started, I promised myself I wouldn’t quit until I hit the last page.  Right now I’m behind, so I don’t know if I’ll make it to Saturday.  I decided it didn’t matter, if it takes me an extra week, I will complete the Bible.

I highly recommend this for everyone to do at least once.  It is a great way to read the Bible every day.

After I’m done, I will share a few tips for you if you decided to take up the challenge this year.


No comments: