Tuesday, July 22, 2014

What am I up to? Summer/Fall Plans







These next few months will be busy for me.  I’m currently in the editing stages of my promotion book.  It is coming along well.  I’ve decided to make it into a workbook, that you can write in.  I think it will work better that way for helping you keep all your information in one place.

I think might have found a printer to print the book for me, I requested a bid, so I’m waiting on a response.  I’m still working on the title.  Once I finally get a title I like, it will be moving on to getting a book cover.

I’m learning a lot in this self publishing  journey.  There are many steps to take, and they all work together, so you can’t skip them because it’s not going the way you want it too.

I’m working on a 14 day challenge – I Don’t Have Time To Promote.

I hear this all the time when I talk with authors.  This challenge will help you schedule time to promote.  I’m working on having the challenge ready for September.  If you’re interested in joining the challenge you can sign up. (Feel free to share the link)

I’m also working on the 2014 SORMAG Online Conference.  I would like this year’s conference to be even more interactive.  I’m accepting workshop proposals 1sormag@gmail.com and registration will open in August.

I have a lot on my plate, but that’s OK.  I like keeping busy.

What’s on your agenda?

No comments: