Friday, February 29, 2008

'Fess Up Friday

Five Things About This Week

1. Last week a friend son died, this week they buried him. It made me think about losing my own child. I don’t want to every have to go through that experience.

2. This week I had a day with Sean, it was nice having him all to myself. He makes me laugh and he’s walking like a pro.

3. I started working on the PDF for SORMAG, it felt good because I had to stop the PDF copy because my computer died. Now that I have a lap top, I’m back in business.

4. I decided to catch up on old friends, so I called my friend Ann and we had a nice chat. She’s always encouraging so I feel uplifted when I finish talking with her.

5. I need to be better prayer partner. I’ve never done this so I don’t have a clue. If you’re a prayer partner please give me some tips on how I can be a better one. I don’t want to lose my partners because I’m not doing it right.

I found this widget on another blog and I decided to start my own Fess up Friday. You can post pictures, or talk your week. Add your link and I'll stop by on Friday and see what you have to fess up.

No comments: