Thursday, February 14, 2008

Yoplait Kids


My family was asked to sample some new products by Yoplait - Yoplait Kids drink-able and spoon-able yogurt for kids.

As soon as I open the box, my kids pounced. “Yogurt they love yogurt! Can we try one.”

We open the drinks first, mixed berries. “Mmm,” my daughter said. She gave a sip to the one year old. He didn’t want to let it go, so we quickly filled his sippy cup so he could have his own. The middle child didn’t want to be left out so he open his own and guzzled it down.

Then they wanted their own cup of yogurt. As you can tell, these treats didn’t stay at our house very long.

I love snacks like this, tasty enough for the kids to love and healthy enough for me to want to buy again. I’m looking forward to bringing more home for the children.

Why don’t you try a free sample - go to: http://www.yoplaitkids.com/ for a coupon and come back and tell me what you and your family think.

Yoplait Kids with 25% less sugar than the leading kid's yogurt and Omega-3 DHA offer a great on-the-go, wholesome snack. They come in banana, strawberry, peach and vanilla.

No comments: