Tuesday, April 07, 2009

NO YELLING: Update

In my defense, I have a two year old who is trying to drive us crazy. These last few days have been rough. The first time I lost it, was when the little one decides to take his juice he just begged for and poured it in the middle of the floor. Later on he decided to beat up the T.V. He refuses to go to sleep, so I lost my cool again.

The next day I made it through the morning, but the two year old was on again. So the last few days, I’ve been biting the tongue with the older kids and losing my mind with the youngest.

I know it’s because of a bad habit that I’m finding it hard to stop the yelling. I believe in my head that if I yell it will get to him, but he laughs at me and I know the yelling isn’t working. There is no reasoning with a 2 year old. They are insane. LOL

I ask for your prayers because this is day seven and I have a ways to go. LOL I sound like I need a drink.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Jessica Nelson said...

You go, girl! I have a two year old two. Sigh. I need to stop yelling.