Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Bebe and Cece Are Back


In my early twenties I wasn’t saved but as I look back over my life, I’m always amazed to see how the Holy Spirit was guiding me even though I didn’t know it.

One of my favorite groups back then was Bebe and CeCe. Something about their music soothed my soul. I had all of their CDs and when I wanted to be lifted from my funk, I’d pop one of their CDs in. I could always count on their music to take me to a higher space.

I didn’t know then that Bebe and CeCe’s music was Christian music. I just loved the melodies and they could sing. I’m thankful for their music in my life. I didn’t know it but they were sowing seeds in my spirit, showing me the wonders of God with their music.

It has been 15 years since they sang together. I heard they were making a new CD and it was releasing soon. This morning I had the pleasure of hearing the first single, Close To You.

I’m so looking forward to enjoying Bebe and Cece’s music again. I know their music will inspire and encourage me. I’m so thankful for the Holy Spirit guiding me to their music.

I hope you get a chance to hear their new music.

No comments: