Thursday, October 15, 2009

FALL READING LIST

My book pile is growing taller and taller. I decided to pick out a few books to read for the fall. I'm hoping that I'll be able to add 10 more to the list.

Secrets And Lies - Rhonda McKnight


Sizzling Seduction - Gwyneth Bolton

Captured - Beverly Jenkins

Ideal Wife - Jacquelin Thomas

Lady Jasmine - Victoria Christopher Murray

My Son's Wife - Shelia Lipsey

Experiencing the Spirit - Henry & Melvin Blackaby

Making Great Decisions - T. D. Jakes

Never Make the Same Mistake Twice: Lessons on Love and Life Learned the Hard Way - Nene Leakes and Denene Millner


On the Line - Serena Williams and Daniel Paisner

Coldest Winter - Sister Souljah

The Bishop's Daughter - Tiffany L. Warner

Sex In The Sanctuary - Lutishia Lovely



What's on your reading list?

No comments: