Monday, August 01, 2005

Prayer Helps

I’m one of those who believes prayer helps. I’ve been trying to be a better Christian. One of my goals is to pray for five different people each day. I thought this would be a piece of cake. However its not. Especially when you’re trying to pray for different people. After I’ve crossed off my family and friends, the list became hard.

I also realized how important it is to pray for others. Sometimes I get caught up in my own life, that its easy to say God bless the world. However I believe the Lord wants us to think of individuals not just the world. He wants to hear that you have compassion for your fellow man.

Now I look forward to picking my five people to pray about. It helps me become a better prayer and it lets me know that others need prayer too.

Have you prayed for someone today?

No comments: