Tuesday, January 31, 2006

In Memory Of - Coretta Scott King


I’m saddened to hear of the death of Coretta Scott King. A woman I highly admired. The wife of Martin Luther King, she stood beside him as he became a great leader. When he was assassinated, instead of going back to a normal life, she took up her husband cause.

She lived an amazing life and I know she will be missed.

Thank you Mrs. King for all your hard work, may we continue to live up to you and your husband’s dream.


There is a guestbook on line for Mrs. King

http://www.legacy.com/Guestbook.asp?Page=Guestbook&PersonId=16561044



Obituary For Mrs. King

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LaShaunda,
Thank you for the tribute to Mrs. King and the link to the legacy guestbook.

LaShaunda said...

You welcome,

I left my condolences to the family. She was a great lady we all will miss.