Monday, January 23, 2012

THE FAMILY JOURNEY: Meal Planning

I’m not great at meal planning.  It is probably one of the things I hate doing as a mom.  Not because I don’t like to cook, but because I have four picky eaters and it’s hard to try something new with them.

I like trying out new things, unfortunately I live with four other people who aren’t into new.  They want the same thing, which drives me crazy.

This week I’m taking a meal planning challenge.  You can join me if you like.

What are you going to Eat & Meal Planning Calendar Kathi Lipp

Here’s My menu for this week.

Monday – Spaghetti

Tuesday – Crock Pot barbeque chicken, macaroni and cheese, green beans

Wednesday – Taco

Thursday – breakfast food

Friday – Tilapia, fried potatoes, corn


Do you plan your menu for the week or month?  Can you offer me some tips for picky eaters?

No comments: