Friday, March 03, 2006

Are you being a blessing to others?

Last night at bible study, my Pastor asked “are you being a blessing to others?”

My daily prayer is how I can be a blessing to someone else. I know it’s hard to bless someone else, but I know I have a better life when I do. I also know that my life on this earth means something, than a person who goes to work everyday.

I thought about a message I received from someone saying how much they appreciated my ministry. I never thought of what I did as a ministry. However as I looked over what I do for other writers, I realized that I in my own small way, I am blessing others.

I know I feel blessed meeting all these writers who share my love of writing. It gives me joy being able to tell others about their books. I know what books means to me and how they have touched my life. I want to give someone else that warm fuzzy feeling I get when I read a good book.

In the coming months, I will be introducing you to these writers I’ve met and hope their books are a blessing to you. Stop by on Mondays and meet the authors who are spreading the word of our Lord.

No comments: