Thursday, October 05, 2006

New Organization for Black Fiction Writers

This new organization is open to FICTION writers, no matter what genres you write. We’re just getting started. If dues are a problem for you, then you want to be able to speak up now than wait until the dues are set. Do you want a group that will offer workshops online and off. Then this is the time to make your voice heard.

I truly believe if we come together collectively we can make a difference and help each other.

http://monicajackson.com/blackwriters.html

1 comment:

Kim Rossi Stagliano said...

I hope this group helps you achieve your publishing dream, LaShaunda. Did I tell you that I saw several A/A titles at Target? I'll look forward to finding yours there down the road. I promise I won't use it as a Swiffer like some OTHER title... :)

KS