Friday, March 07, 2014

CURLY SISTER: Toni B



Tell us a little about you and when and why you decided to start wearing your hair naturally?

Mother/grandmother who enjoys spending time with her family. I was tried of throwing my money away on weaves, sew ins, quick weaves , braids etc. Went through my check books and up what I had spent in the beauty shop for these services and said no more. When I told my beautician to wash, condition and cut, she asked at least six time if I was sure. Each time the answer was yes.

What was your biggest hair obstacle to overcome?

None, once I made up my mine to go natural it was a done deal.

What are three products you can't live without for your hair?

My large tooth comb, my silk cap, head band, fancy combs for decoration. Would love advice on a good product to keep my hair moisturized.

What are your favorite styles to Wear?

Combed with a part on the right side so my gray can be seen.

What natural site/blogs so you follow?

Have not followed any.

Any advice for the newly natural sister?

I just went natural on the 1st of February, 2013, so my only advice is to go for it and enjoy.

Do you have a site/blog/facebook to follow?

Toni Bonita Robinson on facebook.

Would you like to be my next Curly Sister? I have slots available for APR/MAY/JUN. Send an email to lchwriter@gmail.com



No comments: