Thursday, July 07, 2005

Magnify The Lord

Let all those who seek you rejoice and be glad in you: and let such as love your salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.
Ps. 70:4
Praise God for he is worthy to be praised.

Yesterday my brother-in-law had brain surgery to remove a tumor the size of a plum. For the past week we all have been in shock over the news of the tumor. I went to God immediately because I knew he and only he could handle this for us.

The surgery was a success. Jamal, my brother-in-law was talking and asking for homemade pizza before we left the hospital.

I’m thankful the Lord is watching out for us. If we had to do it alone, we’d be some messed up individuals.

Thank you Jesus for all you do.

1 comment:

upwords said...

LaShaunda!

I'm so happy that they caught it and all is well. Many blessings to your family. :)

Mary G.